2007年9月13日木曜日

Hi~

Hi ~ I must say, although blogging has become so popular nowadays, I have never actually thought of having my own blog, well, laziness surely counts as one of the main reasons! However, it's definitely interesting to have created such a blog, and I'll try to put up different stuff every week so you guys will get to know me better!

So why am I taking Japanese? Well I have been living in HK for most of my life where the Japanese pop cultures has greatly influenced our daily lives, no matter on food, fashion, music, the media.... You can always hear about news in the Japanese entertainment world, and find tons of Japanese made products in shops, all of these fascinated me, and I started to become very interested in knowing more about Japan and of course the first step would be learning Japanese.


"Japanese101 is tough", I don't know how many times I have heard about it among my friends. But I never knew how demanding this course is until I came for the first class, a lot of preparation has to be done, readings, hw, quizzes..... It definitely takes up a lot of time, but it's a lot of fun in class and I have already learnt a lot of stuff in these 2 weeks! I hope that I can keep up with the pace for the upcoming chapters and hopefully get a good grade~

Ganbatte ne everyone!


3 件のコメント:

Joyce さんのコメント...

Hi Sato sensei, on behalf of Li san, I'd like to extend my plead to you to give her an A!

Love,
Cathy's beloved roommate

Vivien Shum さんのコメント...

add oil & we can definitely make it!!!

v さんのコメント...

Haha Joyce's comment XD