2007年9月20日木曜日

ok....

well, enough with those.....
Recently while I was just surfing randomly on youtube, and I found this theme song
--> "素敵だね" from the game Final Fantasy X which I used to love so much ♪
<---Tidus <---Yuna
It is sung by Japanese folk singer Ritsuki Nakano (also known as "RIKKI"), whom the music team contacted while searching for a singer whose music reflected an Okinawan atmosphere.
The song's title translates to "Isn't it Wonderful?" in English, and its lyrics were written by Nojima while Uematsu composed the instrumentals.

Hope you guys like it too!
~watch the video closely, there are some great sentimental scenes there~

8 件のコメント:

Vivien Shum さんのコメント...

can't believe that u hv done soooo much on this blog already~

Bin Zhou さんのコメント...

Hey partner! I didn't know you like Final Fantasy X. I used to play that game all the time back in high school. The theme song is really catchy! Btw, when would you like to meet and practice our skit? I think our skit kicks everyone's skit's butt! Have a good night!

Citrus さんのコメント...

I'm playing Final Fantasy X in my spare time right now. Seriously, I was just playing it 5 minutes ago.

"すてき だ ね" is a great song. I have it on my iPod. Does RIKKI perform any other really good songs?

クイエン さんのコメント...

I love Final Fantasy music. They are always so good. Suteki da ne is one of the best ones.

Surpreet Sachdeva さんのコメント...

i want to play ffx again...although i have already finished it twice. anyways, suteki da ne is a masterpiece...btw, yuna rocks.

Lavy さんのコメント...

FF always has great music!!! Thanks to you, I listen to Ritsuki Nakano's 素敵だね again... Love it! =)

Patrick さんのコメント...

That song is too closely associated with the ending for me to listen to it anymore. Saddest cinematic I've ever seen.

さんのコメント...

hahaa.....~
didn't know that you guys are so into it as well~~