2007年9月20日木曜日

This week has been a tough one........

I am glad this week is nearly over.
It has been a long week....assignments, mid terms, reading is piling up, but I don't really have the mood to do any of them.
Japanese alone has taken away the majority of my time, take for example today's class, I've to prepare the culture presentation, study for the quiz, finish the reading and writing part form the text book, complete the katakana formation sheet and also write out the Sakubun. The work is on a daily basis so you can't wait until the next day to do it. And over the weekend, I'll also need to study for the upcoming test as well as to prepare for our skit.

I'm curious, so how do you guys cope with this, along with all the other work that you get ?

How much time do you spend on Japanese per week (on average)? Go and vote now!

Well, other than that, I did had a great time last weekend, spending great time with friends★

9 月17 日は私の二十歳の誕生日です。
Thanks guys for my little surprise party^&^
Special credits goes to Shum San and Joyce ♪~♪~♪    

1 件のコメント:

Sato さんのコメント...

Happy belated birhtday~~!