2007年9月27日木曜日

This week!

It's so weird, this week seems to have gone very quickly, I felt like it was only yesterday when I wrote the FFX post...!!! Anyway, I'm so glad many of you guys love the song"素敵だね" and yea it has always been one of my favourite for all times♪~ I will sure share more of these with you guys in the next coming weeks~
Meanwhile, as I did "Kobe Beef" for my Culture Presentation last week, I would like to share with you all a stupid yet very funny video about Japanese Traditions, especially for sushi lovers~~(Be sure to watch the whole video) ^&^!!



Hahahaha~ I was abit confused when I first watched it as well, I was like "What the....?" "OOooo......ic"

As for Japanese Class, I am not looking forward to chapter 3, I'm totally Ok with the Kanji and everything, but it just seems that we have a lot more to learn and most importantly to understand in this whole chapter! Rite now.......I need much more then just Luck~
see you all at 3pm tomorrow!

3 件のコメント:

Vivien Shum さんのコメント...

u really hv a lot of time...

Citrus さんのコメント...

I don't know if that video was for real, or some sort of elaborate practical joke... but I liked it. ありがとうございます。

さんのコメント...

いいえ~
btw, there are alot of other hilarious videos under the same production team. Do check them out on youtube!